A group of dedicated fencing contractors and founding strategic partner, Wiremark, launched The Fencing Contractors Association of New Zealand Inc. in February 2006. The fencing industry immediately embraced FCNZ with the purpose of encouraging and developing professionalism and the highest standards of fencing in New Zealand.
Today, FCNZ continues to grow and gain respect from all involved with the industry, from the manufacturers who make the product to the staff who construct the fences, and the people who receive the services of fencing contractors.
FCNZ continue to support the industry of fencing contractors by:
- lifting the profile and standard of fencing and fencing contractors in New Zealand,
- growing the market for fencing contractors and those associated with all aspects of the fencing industry,
- promoting the best interests of fencing contractors,
- fostering and promoting a high quality of workmanship,
- encouraging and promoting the knowledge of fencing personnel,
- holding regular meetings to facilitate the exchange of information within the regions,
- ensuring FCNZ is the first reference to the fencing industry.
We keep our members in touch with the latest fencing products, technical information, trends and developments, including access to best practice guidelines, templates and codes of practice. In addition, FCNZ host a variety of informative and networking events throughout the year. Our annual conference is subsidised for members and Fencing Best Practice Days provide information on new fencing techniques, health and safety, product feedback, pricing and technical information.
- Current FCNZ Board Members and support team
- Read about FCNZ Member Benefits
- Find a Fencing Contractor