What is an “Accredited Fencing Contractor”?
FCANZ has developed the “Accredited Fencing Contractor” qualification to bring the fencing business up to a standard that covers both the construction of the fence, as well as the running of the business. FCANZ Accredited Fencing Contractors have proven knowledge in design and material selection, they have gained qualifications to back their accreditation. As fencing is regionalised due to terrain and conditions accredited members have been assessed on best practice and quality within their environment.
Accredited Fencing Contractors have the following documentation to back them:
- NZQA national certificate in fencing
- First Aid certificate
- A working health and safety manual
- Employment contract
- A signed declaration saying that you have a high regard for health and safety and employment issues
- Evidence of three years in business
- Public liability insurance
- Three client testimonials
When using an FCANZ Accredited Fencing Contractor there can be confidence that best practice will be followed.
Become an accredited fencing contractor
To become an accredited fencing contractor with the FCANZ contact:Find a Fencing Contractor near you