Our business partners align with Fencing Contractors NZ to demonstrate their commitment to the fencing industry and rural New Zealand.Our current partners
Fencing Contractors NZ can also provide:
- opportunities for partners to train members on new products, a testing ground for new products,
- opportunities for partners to get feedback on new products and development of products,
- opportunities for focus groups and other market research for partners,
- opportunities for partners to demonstrate new products at the Fencing Contractors NZ conference – fencing contractors are more likely to endorse products they know more about, and
- advertising in the Wired magazine (different levels of advertising discounts are applied for different levels of partnership)
Become a commercial partner
To become a commercial partner, first decide the level of partnership you require. For transparency reasons and to ensure all partners receive the same benefits for their support, the partnership levels have been pre-set under three categories:
- The “Gold” level of partnership is limited to twelve members. To avoid channel conflict and being mindful of existing market structures, Fencing Contractors NZ is reserving this level of partnership only to those organisations that produce/distribute products used by our membership base but do not actively sell directly to end-users.
- The “Silver” level of partnership is not limited to a fixed number, but will be aimed at distributors who sell in markets primarily used by our membership base. It’s hoped that “Gold” level partners will actively encourage their distributor base to support the association.
- The “Bronze” level of partnership will not be limited to a fixed number, but is aimed at organisations that wish to contribute a smaller amount.
Fencing Contractors NZ has aligned itself with Federated Farmers as a corporate member to bring our members more benefits, such as free legal advice and information, as well as products such as contracts, special discounts, professional development and networking. All members of Fencing Contractors NZ receive complimentary membership to Federated Farmers, this is valued at $400.
For more information on becoming a partner with Fencing Contractors NZ please contact us.