Level 3 NZ Certificate in Fencing
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the fencing industry with people who have the knowledge and practical skills to repair, maintain, and construct rural electric and non-electric fences, or to construct and repair industrial fences.
- This qualification is for people who are entering the fencing industry and wish to develop skills and knowledge for fencing.
- The graduate will benefit by having a qualification that recognises progression through the industry, and skills and knowledge; to enable improved job performance.
- The rural sector will benefit by having rural strand graduates who can construct fencing structures.
- The industrial sector will benefit by having industrial strand graduates who can work in a team and construct industrial fences.
- Graduates will be capable of working under limited supervision.
DATE: First block course starting 12th & 13th April 2018
MAXIMUM SPACE: 15 students max.
COST: $1,524.51 (Approximate inc. GST. There is a fee rebate for those students who graduate, and students may be eligible for fee’s free study, terms and conditions apply.)
STRUCTURE: The programme is a mixture of online learning, applied work experience and block course learning. You will attend four x 2-day block courses, unless you require rural vehicle unit standards and then one of the block courses will be for a total of four days. (*Although unlikely, indicative dates may be subject to change.)
Other courses you may be interested in